Most popular espresso machines
Comparing Profitec Pro 500 and Rancilio Silvia
- Built on a solid foundation, the Pro 500 has a one-piece steel frame and is housed entirely in mirror finished stainless steel.
- Renowned for its contributions to maintaining temperature stability in professional grade espresso machines, the E61 group head rests like a crown on the Pro 500. Constantly heated with water from the thermosyphon system, the solid brass E61 also features a pre-infusion cylinder to wet your grounds with low pressure water prior to brewing to aid in the extraction process.
- The Pro 500 boasts an impressive 3 liter water reservoir fitted with a low volume sensor that automatically shuts the machine off to prevent the boiler from running dry.
- Internal pump and boiler pressures are displayed on the front of the machine by the Pro 500’s dual gauges, allowing you to keep an eye on things.
- To help prevent accidental burns, both the steam and hot water wands have been insulated to keep them from getting too hot too quickly. The hot water wand can dispense water for tea, cocoa, Americanos, and more. The following accessories are included with each Profitec Pro 500: 1 Single Spout Portafilter 1 Double Spout Portafilter 1 Single-Shot Basket 1 Double-Shot Basket 1 Backflush Disc 1 Tamper 1 Cleaning Brush
- Read more
- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.