Most Popular Espresso Machines
Jura A9 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- One Touch with automatic milk
- Touchscreen with slide interface
- Adjustable cup spouts
- Grade grinder
- Energy-saving mode
Jura A9 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling espresso machines and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Philips Saeco Royal or DeLonghi ECAM28.465.B .
Jura A9 is $829.50 more expensive than an average espresso machine ($869.95).
- One Touch with automatic milk and new touchscreen with slide interface is intuitive and easy to use
- Compact design that delivers all of your favorite coffee beverages in a small footprint
- Illuminated and adjustable cup spouts that will allow for a cups up to 5.5 inches tall
- Professional grade grinder gently grinds beans before brewing
- Machine automatically switches to energy-saving mode after five minutes, and turns off after two hours
- Read more