Most Popular Espresso Machines
Gaggia Titanium 90500 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Gaggia Titanium 90500
- Stainless steel lined brewing boiler
- 15 bar pump
- 0-ounce water reservoir
- Built-in conical burr grinder
- 18 adjustable grind settings
- Frothing wand
- 8-1/2-ounce bean hopper
- Cup warmer
- Measures 11" x 15-3/8" x 15-1/6"
Gaggia Titanium 90500 is a popular option in the middle of the espresso machines price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling espresso machines and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Jura Capresso 13187 or Gaggia Syncrony Logic RS .
Gaggia Titanium 90500 was released in 2005. There are more than 5 newer espresso machines on the market. Show newer Espresso Machines
Gaggia Titanium 90500 is $199 less expensive than an average espresso machine ($699).
- Automatic espresso machine
- A stainless steel lined brewing boiler and additional steaming boiler; 15 bar pump
- 60-ounce water reservoir; built-in conical burr grinder; 18 adjustable grind settings
- Frothing wand; rapid steam for froth with no wait time; 8-1/2-ounce bean hopper; cup warmer
- Measures 11 by 15-3/8 by 15-1/6 inches
- Read more