Most Popular Espresso Machines
DeLonghi Esam 3500.N - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
DeLonghi Esam 3500.N
- "Cappuccino System" frother
- Rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
- "Direct-to-Brew" system
- Double boiler system
- Conical low-pitch burr grinder
DeLonghi Esam 3500.N is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling espresso machines and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Jura ENA Micro 90 or Philips Saeco Exprelia .
DeLonghi Esam 3500.N was released in 2007. There are a couple newer espresso machines on the market. Show newer Espresso Machines
DeLonghi Esam 3500.N is $203.99 more expensive than the average espresso machine ($990).
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother; mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented "Direct-to-Brew" system. Brewing system is compact and removable for easy cleaning.
- No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
- Professional-quality, conical low-pitch burr grinder. Grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all types of beans
- Utilize De'Longhi's specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
- Read more