Most Popular Espresso Machines
DeLonghi EC702 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- "Cappuccino System" frother
- Rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
- "Direct-to-Brew" system
- Double boiler system
- Conical low-pitch burr grinder with adjustable grind fineness
DeLonghi EC702 is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling espresso machines and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as DeLonghi EN670.B or Nespresso Pixie Titan .
DeLonghi EC702 is $599.10 less expensive than an average espresso machine ($749).
- Pump driven and 15 bars
- Automatically self primes
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder
- Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank.Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
- Read more