Most Popular Espresso Machines
Aicok Espresso for Nespresso - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Aicok Espresso for Nespresso
- High Pressure Pump
- Energy-Saving Heating Element
- About 25 seconds to preheat
- One-touch buttons
- Two cup capacities
- Two sets of replaceable side panels
- 8 pieces detachable components
- 24 oz/0.7 L detachable water tank
Aicok Espresso for Nespresso is a very popular and one of the cheapest options. It's in the top 3 bestselling espresso machines and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Mr. Coffee Café Barista or DeLonghi EN670.B .
Aicok Espresso for Nespresso is $572.10 less expensive than an average espresso machine ($699).
- ✔ HIGH PRESSURE PUMP - Up to 20 bar high-pressure pump allows for a barista-style result, unlocking the delicate flavor and premium aromas of each coffee capsule during the brewing process and creating an incomparably dense and unctuous crema.
- ✔ ENERGY-SAVING HEATING ELEMENT- Aicok Nespresso® Machine only need about 25 seconds to preheat, then you can get coffee immediately without preheating within 10 minutes, or the energy-saving mode will switch off the machine automatically.
- ✔ ONE-TOUCH PROGRAMMABLE BUTTON - The one-touch buttons with two cup capacities (Espresso and Lungo) can be programmed to custom volumes and are backlit for ease of use, blue light flashing means preheating, blue light stable means ready, yellow light flashing means empty water tank alert.
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN - 8 pieces detachable components, easy to clean and dishwasher safe, detachable water tank, easy to fill water. Two sets of replaceable side panels is in each set, elegant black for gentlemen, stylish red for lady.
- ✔ 2 YEAR WARRANTY - BPA free, ETL approved product, 120V, 60Hz, 24OZ/0.7L, 1255W. Note: Please brew water to clean the machine for the first use every morning, it can be more effective to extract crema from coffee. Designed for use with Nespresso® capsules.
- Read more